Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Buying The Boat

I was walking along the Des Moines Marina, just looking at the assortment of beautiful sailboats; I saw her, Angelina. She was out of the water, in the boat yard, getting her propeller shaft fixed. I'm not a romantic man, that is most likely why my two marriages didn't quite workout, but I knew it was love at first site. So I called the number that was listed on the for sale sign and made arrangments to meet the owner.
The owner, Steve, and I went through Angelina and he pointed out her various assets. Having all ready been smitten with her, we discussed and agreeded upon a suitable price and deposit.
Tomorrow is the survey and I am extremely excited! If all goes well, and I expect they will, Angelina should be in the water tomorrow afternoon, and she should be mine.
By the way, Angelina is a 1969, 27 foot Cheoy Lee Offshore Cruiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home